Part-time Nurse (several posts) in the School of Public Health (Ref.: 508061) (to commence as soon as possible for 18 months, with the possibility of renewal subject to satisfactory performance)
Applicants should have/be:
- a good Bachelor’s degree in nursing;
- registered with the Nursing Council of Hong Kong;
- at least 1 year’s clinical research experience;
- blood-taking skills, particularly for children;
- good interpersonal and organisational skills;
- fluent in spoken Cantonese; and
- competent in English.
A certificate of Fundamental Venipuncture Techniques for Phlebotomists is preferred.
The appointees will assist in clinical research projects. They will perform blood-taking on children, conduct patient assessment, manage projects, and analyse data. Irregular working hours in weekends is required. Enquiries about the duties of the posts should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A highly competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience will be offered.
The University only accepts online application for the above posts. Applicants should apply online and upload an up-to-date C.V. Review of applications will commence on September 8, 2021, and continue until November 30, 2021, or until the posts are filled, whichever is earlier.