Part-time Nurse (several posts)
Work type: Fractional / Part-time
Department: School of Public Health (22400)
Categories: Executive / Technical / Support
Part-time Nurse (several posts) in the School of Public Health (Ref.: 516031) (to commence as soon as possible for one year, with the possibility of renewal subject to satisfactory performance)
Applicants should have:
- a good Bachelor’s degree in nursing;
- registration with the Nursing Council of Hong Kong;
- at least 1 year’s clinical research experience;
- blood-taking skills, particularly for children;
- good interpersonal and organisational skills;
- fluency in spoken Cantonese; and
- competence in English.
A certificate in Fundamental Venipuncture Techniques for Phlebotomists is preferred.
The appointees will assist in clinical research projects. They will perform blood-taking on children, conduct patient assessment, manage projects, and analyse data. Irregular working hours may be required occasionally.
A highly competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience will be offered.
Applicants should apply online and upload an up-to-date C.V. Review of applications will commence on August 16, 2022 and continue until August 30, 2022, or until the posts are filled, whichever is earlier.
Back to search results Apply now