IT Officer in the Information Technology Services (ITS) (Ref.: 519607) (to commence as soon as possible, on a two-year fixed-term basis with contract-end gratuity and University contribution to a retirement benefits scheme, totalling up to 10% of basic salary; or on a one-year temporary basis, with the possibility of renewal)
Applicants should possess a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or a related discipline; a good command of written and spoken English; and good communication, analytical and problem-solving skills. They should have solid experience in the following areas:
- technical system analysis and application programming
- enterprise system integration and data analysis
- software development lifecycle and methodologies
- CRM/ERP package customization, development and support
Applicants should also have good knowledge and relevant experience in SOME of the following areas:
- Microsoft Power Platform including Power App, Power BI, Power Automate and Power virtual agent, Office 365, SSRS, SSIS, SharePoint, Azure and Dataverse
- database programming (PL/SQL, JDBC) with Oracle/SQL Server/MySQL databases and data integration (REST API, JSON)
Those with knowledge and experience in some of the following areas have advantages:
- system integration with social media platform and online payment gateway (development and support)
- experience or certified in Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform
The appointees will be responsible for the full lifecycle technical implementation of enterprise CRM/ERP system on various aspects including user requirement analysis, system analysis and design, application customization and coding development, unit testing, liaising with vendors, troubleshooting and support maintenance, and perform other duties as assigned.
A highly competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience will be offered, in addition to annual leave and medical benefits.
The University only accepts online application for the above posts. Applicants should apply online and upload an up-to-date C.V. Review of applications will start as soon as possible and continue until April 30, 2023, or until the posts are filled, whichever is earlier.