Clinical Research Trainee (in the grade of Research Assistant II) in the Clinical Trials Centre (Ref: 519736) - First Round Admission
Recruitment talk will be held on March 29, 2023 (Wednesday) at 5:30pm by Zoom.
The Clinical Trials Centre (HKU-CTC) is a leading clinical trials management platform established under the LKS Faculty of Medicine and dedicated to managing and facilitating international-standard clinical trials on new drugs, medical devices and medical technologies. HKU-CTC offers long-term development opportunities to passionate talents who are devoted to a career in the clinical trial profession.
This one-year Graduate Trainee Programme aims at developing recent university graduates (i.e. graduated within the last 12 months) who are passionate about pursuing a career in the clinical research industry. During the programme, the trainees will undergo a well-structured and comprehensive learning scheme covering international clinical research standards, research technical skills and business soft skills via mentoring, sharing sessions and on-job training through job rotation across selected functional areas such as:
- Clinical Research Ethics
- Clinical Research Budgeting and Project Finance Management
- Project Management and Regulatory Affairs
- Clinical Study Monitoring
- Clinical Study Coordination
- Biospecimens Management
- Clinical Data Management
- Quality Management
- Corporate Communications & Research Volunteer Relations
Depending on individual performance, the trainees will have the opportunities to advance along their career ladders at HKU-CTC. For more details, please visit:
- Bachelor’s degree in Biological, Life or Health Sciences, Clinical Sciences (e.g. Pharmacy, Nursing), Data Science or related disciplines;
- Good coordination, interpersonal and communication skills, and commitment to quality and compliance;
- Eager to learn, self-motivated, able to work under pressure, and have a strong sense of responsibility;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese is a must (proficiency in Putonghua is an advantage).
A highly competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience will be offered, in addition to annual leave and medical benefits. The appointment will commence as soon as possible for one year, renewable subject to satisfactory performance.
The University only accepts online applications for the above post. Applicants should apply online and upload an up-to-date C.V. Review of applications will start from March 29, 2023 and continue until April 14, 2023 or until the post is filled, whichever is earlier.