Research Assistant Professor in Biomarker Discovery and Clinical Proteomics in the Department of Medicine, School of Clinical Medicine (Ref.:522913)
We now invite applications for the captioned post.
Duties and Responsibilities
- use advanced quantitative proteomics platforms such as Olink and Simoa Technology to discover and validate disease-specific biomarkers in clinical samples
- details of the R&D activities can be found at www.sklpb.hku.hk and www.antibody.hku.hk
- a Ph.D. degree, preferably with experience in multiomics and/or bioinformatics
- demonstrated evidence of high-quality research as indicated by publication record
- excellent project management skills
- ability to work independently and efficiently
Enquiries about the post should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What We Offer
The appointment will commence as soon as possible on a 1-year temporary basis or 2- to 3-year fixed-term basis, with the possibility of renewal subject to satisfactory performance and funding availability.
A highly competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience will be offered. The appointment on fixed terms will attract a contract-end gratuity and University contribution to a retirement benefits scheme at 15% of basic salary. Other benefits include annual leave, medical benefits and free access to on-campus gyms and libraries.
Those who have responded to the previous advertisement (Ref.: 520194) need not re-apply.
How to Apply
The University only accepts online application for the above post. Applicants should apply online at the University’s Careers site (https://jobs.hku.hk) and upload an up-to-date C.V. Review of applications will start from September 15, 2023 and continue until December 31, 2023, or until the post is filled, whichever is earlier.
The University is an equal opportunities employer and
is committed to equality, ethics, inclusivity, diversity and transparency