IT Officer in the Information Technology Services (Ref.: 523041)
We are looking for an IT Officer to join Information Technology Services to provide quality IT Services for the enterprise CRM/ERP System of the University.
The appointee will be responsible for the technical implementation of enterprise CRM/ERP system on various aspects including user requirement analysis, system analysis and design, application customization and coding development, unit testing, liaising with vendors, troubleshooting and support maintenance, and perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Qualities
Applicants should possess a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or a related discipline; a good command of written and spoken English; and good communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
Solid experiences in the following areas:
- Enterprise application customization, development and support
- System analysis, integration, testing and data analysis
Good knowledge and relevant experience in some of the following areas:
- Microsoft Power Platform including Power App, Power BI, Power Automate and Power virtual agent, Office 365, SSRS, SSIS, SharePoint, Azure and Dataverse
- Database programming (PL/SQL, JDBC) with Oracle/SQL Server/MySQL databases and data integration (REST API, JSON)
Knowledge and experience in some of the following areas have advantages:
- Development or support on system integration with online payment gateway and enterprise systems
- Experience in Microsoft Azure, Dynamics 365 or Power Platform
- Prior experience in CRM implementation, development and support
What We Offer
The appointment will be made on fixed-term full-time contract for 2 years and commence as soon as possible with the possibility of renewal subject to satisfactory performance. A highly competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience will be offered, together with contract-end gratuity and University contribution to a retirement benefits scheme at 10% of basic salary. Other benefits include annual leave and medical benefits
How to Apply
The University only accepts online application for the above post. Applicants should apply online and upload an up-to-date CV. Review of applications will start as soon as possible and continue until October 30, 2023, or until the post is filled, whichever is earlier.