Accounting Executive in the Finance and Enterprises Office (Ref.: 499621) (to commence as soon as possible, on a two-year fixed-term basis with contract-end gratuity and University contribution to a retirement benefits scheme, totalling up to 10% of basic salary, with the possibility of renewal)
Applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines, preferably with 1 year’s working experience in accounting, auditing, banking or related fields. Fresh graduates with an eagerness to learn will also be considered. They should also have an excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese (preferably with Putonghua); proficiency in MS Office applications; good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills; and the ability to work independently and as a team member in a fast pace environment.
The appointee will work in the Treasury and Investment Unit and support the Accounting Officer in daily treasury operations activities. He/She will:
- monitor daily cash position and maintain banking relationships;
- provide support to other units of the business and liaise with bankers to place fixed deposits;
- record dealing transactions and prepare accounting journals;
- assist in the preparation of tax, compliance and bank documents;
- prepare monthly reports and conduct analysis on treasury activities for management review purposes;
- assist in system enhancement and other duties as required.
A highly competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience will be offered, in addition to annual leave and medical benefits. Applicants who have responded to the previous advertisement (Ref.: 498804) need not re-apply.
The University only accepts online application for the above post. Applicants should apply online and upload an up-to-date C.V. Review of applications will start as soon as possible and continue until March 9, 2020, or until the post is filled, whichever is earlier.